Friggin' Awesome October Official Rules and Regulations
Official Rules for the Friggin’ Awesome October Giveaway
- This promotion (this “Promotion”) is open to residents of the United States of America, aged 21 or over, at the time of entry (each such eligible person, a “Participant”). Sponsored by Kit NA Brewing, 65 Hanover Street, Portland, ME 04101 (the “Sponsor”). Employees of Sponsor, the Sponsor’s agents and anyone professionally associated with the Sponsor or this Promotion are not eligible to enter to win.
- No purchase necessary; however, internet access and a valid email address are required. Void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law. Subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Participants can enter between 12:00 EST on September 14, 2023, and 11:59 EST on October 31, 2023 (the “Promotion Period”). At close of Promotion Period, there will be two different prize draws, as further defined below.
- To enter: Participants may visit kitnabeer.com and complete the Woobox online form to provide such Participant’s first and last name, valid email address, and photo submission. Participants can also enter by posting on social media and using the hashtag #HaveAKit
- Participants can enter every day during promotion period. No Participant may win more than one prize (each, a “Prize”), per Prize Draw.
Prize Draw Numbers
Number of Winners and Prizes Available
12:00AM EST on 09/14/2023 – 11:59PM EST on 10/31/2023
Two winners will win the ultimate Wellness Prize Pack with a $100 Spa Gift card, $50 Harry’s Shave Club Gift card, 1 Yoga Mat, Ear Plugs, 1 T-shirt, 1 Journal, 1 Eye Mask and 3 months’ worth of Kit NA (ARV $350)
Total ARV of all prizes for the Promotion: [$700]
- Winner Selection: A total of two Participants Prize Draw will be randomly selected by an authorized representative of Sponsor from among all valid entries received during each Prize Draw entry period as per the table above. The odds of winning a Prize are based on the number of valid entries received during each such Prize Draw entry period.
- Winner Notification: Provisional winning Participants will be contacted via social media handles (if applicable) or the email address provided by such Participants on entry into the Promotion. Winners will be notified in accordance within five working days of the selection of such winning Participants, and such winning Participants will be asked to provide evidence of identity and eligibility. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winning Participants. If a winning Participant does not respond to the initial contact within ten working days, the Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify such Participant and award the applicable Prize to an alternate winning Participant selected in the same manner. Alternate winning Participants may have less time to respond. The Sponsor shall have no liability for a potential winning Participant’s failure to receive notices from the Sponsor due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for a potential winning Participant’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. Winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Liability and Publicity Release document within a specified time frame, to receive the specified prize.
- A Winners list will be made available by the Sponsor four weeks after the close of the Promotion Period, for a period of eight weeks. It will be available by sending a request via email to email@example.com
- The Sponsor may request that the winning Participants participate in reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion. Participation is at each winning Participant’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize acceptance.
- The Sponsor seeks to run a fair and secure promotion and prevent fraud, abuse and cheating. If a Participant enters in a way that is fraudulent or otherwise not consistent with these Official Rules, such Participant’s entry/ies (and any of such Participant’s associated aliases) will be disqualified, any Prize awarded to such Participant may be void and unrecoverable, and the Sponsor reserves the right to bar such Participant from entering future promotions, including, without limitation, this Promotion, for a period of at least six months. For this reason, the Sponsor reserves the right at any point to:
- Verify the eligibility of Participants and/or provisional winning Participants by requesting such information it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose. Entry into the Promotion, or any Prize to be awarded thereunder, may be withheld unless and until verification of eligibility is completed to the Sponsor’s satisfaction.
- Disqualify entries that are not made directly by the individual Participant entering the Promotion.
- Disqualify entries made using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
- Disqualify bulk entries from individuals, trade, consumer groups or third parties, incomplete entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means.
- Disqualify entries beyond the maximum number of entries allowed hereunder, or those entries using techniques such as ‘script’, ‘brute force’, multiple SIM cards for Text entries, or entries masking identity by manipulating IP addresses, using aliases or identities other than the entering Participant’s own, or through any other means.
- Disqualify entries which, in any other way, are fraudulent, inappropriate, infringing, harmful, defamatory, generally are not in keeping with the image of the Sponsor, or do not fully meet all of the requirements of these Official Rules.
- The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If, for any reason, any Prize is not available, the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute that Prize for another prize of equal or greater value. No more than the advertised number of Prizes will be awarded. Prizes will be delivered only to addresses in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia. Winning Participants are responsible for any loss of a Prize or portion of a Prize after it has been delivered. The Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen Prizes. Any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes and all fees and expenses related to acceptance and use of Prizes not specifically stated herein are the sole responsibility of the winning Participant.
- In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any Participant who submits an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the account holder of the email or other account from which it was entered, but only if such person is otherwise eligible. The “account holder” is the person assigned an email address or username by the entity responsible for assigning it (e.g., Yahoo). Entrants may be required to show proof of being the registered account holder. If a dispute cannot be resolved to the Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible. Sponsor and affiliated entities are not responsible for lost, misdirected, misplaced, stolen, tampered with, deleted, or invalid entries.
- The Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any Prize furnished in connection with this Promotion. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, such Prizes are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, and the Sponsor hereby disclaims all such warranties, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and/or non-infringement.
- If the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including, but not limited to, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Promotion entry process or otherwise does not comply with these Official Rules, or invalidate any affected entries and/or to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected, or incomplete, or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Sponsor does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the website used for entry into the Promotion.
- The Sponsor and its associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion, or accepting or using the/a Prize(s), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Sponsor will not be liable for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations for reasons beyond its reasonable control arising from, but not limited to, Acts of God, global or regional epidemic or pandemic (including the COVID-19 pandemic), adverse weather conditions, fire, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, plague or other natural calamities, or any other circumstances of the Sponsor.
- If any part/s of these Official Rules are legally ruled to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remainder will not be affected and will continue in full force and effect.
- By entering the Promotion, each Participant will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Official Rules. These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued in accordance with law by a duly authorized representative of the Sponsor.
- All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Participants or the Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the state of California without giving effect to any choice of law of conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s laws.
- If there is a discrepancy between these Official Rules and those in any promotional material or document related to the Promotion, these Official Rules will prevail.